Egg donors are special women who help those unable to conceive on their own. The process can accommodate a full-time work schedule and is generously compensated, but requires a certain level of commitment and responsibility.
Prospective recipients view donor profiles on our private database. If selected, an egg donor will have all the medical procedures at her recipient’s clinic, which may be in her hometown or elsewhere (if she is open to travel). Egg donors are not responsible for any transportation or medical costs.
What do you get by being an egg donor?
- Earn $12,000 for your first donation
- Earn $15,000 for subsequent egg donations
- Travel expenses related to egg donation are paid in full and in advance
- The satisfaction of knowing you helped a family grow will last a lifetime
What do I need to be an egg donor?
- Must be 21 years of age, but no older than 29
- Previous donors must be no older than 32
- Must be a US citizen or lawful US permanent resident and must reside in the United States
- Must be in excellent health
- Must have a body mass index of less than 27
- Must have full knowledge of family medical history
- Can be of any ethnic or religious background
How do I apply?
Fill out an application to be an egg donor today!