This is a comprehensive guide to conceiving through egg donation, which looks at the entire egg donation process from a variety of angles. Please click any of the headings below to read the full article.
- Introduction – Conceiving with donor eggs occurs in three stages: the donor search, the donor screening, and the IVF cycle. (Beginning to think about using donor eggs?)
- Adoption – Using donor eggs means that your child will have a maternal genetic relationship to another woman, typically a complete stranger. (If it’s Not My Baby, Why Not Just Adopt?)
- Egg Donor Candidates – IVF clinics & independent egg donor programs reach potential egg donors through advertising, mostly through Web and classified ads in newspapers. Put “egg donor” into any search engine… (Who Would Want to Be an Egg Donor?)
- Finding an Egg Donor – If your in-vitro fertilization (IVF) clinic has its own egg donation program, you may find your donor through their own pool. (Finding Your Egg Donor through Your Own IVF Program)
- Using a Private Agency – A number of companies, unaffiliated with any medical facility, serve as egg donor brokers. Finding a donor through an egg donation agency offers a number of advantages… (Finding Your Egg Donor through a Private Agency)
- Egg Donor Profiles –